Friday, May 31, 2019

Your favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is a notebook, although that may is not original, it is a birthday gift, so I have it for many years and strangely enough it survived quite well.  I use it almost every day after arriving of the university mainly for to watch series and movie in my bed, so that I use it for at least a couple of hours, depending on  how interesting  the series is .

I like it  mainly for practical reason, it is quite comfortable to transport and efficient, and in it save  the most of my things (documents,books)  and it allows  me to organizer 

 I can´t imagine what life would be like without it. In the notebook I have all the book that I have  read and all the pictures of holidays and birthdays, also it  have all the songs that I liked over the years. If someday I lost it, I would collapse.

5 comments:

  1. I also have a notebook, they are really useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its useful and important as i see,something full of memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same, notebooks are efficient and very good to do jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant imagine without my notebook, its an extension of my

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw I have many memories on my pc too, it is very sweet to see old photos

    ReplyDelete