Friday, June 7, 2019

My favourite book OR film


                                                        Brave New World 


My favourite book is the brave new world. It’s very intersecting and at the time it was published it was really innovative. The book written by Aldous Huxley in 1932, its one of the three classic dystopia.

When I was fourteen years old, one day I was ordering a shelf and I found the book, it was something old and worn with yellow paper. I called attention to the cover; they were people in test tubes. So I started reading it and I loved it, I think I lost count of how many times I read it again.


The book is about mainly about the conditioning of human behavior. In a futuristic world where people are born by artificial insemination, so there not exist family, People are created and educated depending on the caste that was designated. The government controls the population through a drug called soma and sleep-learning.



The brave new world  is a classic and intriguing book, which makes you question about the autonomy of your decisions.So I think everyone should read it sometime.

3 comments: