Friday, June 28, 2019

About love, pets and friendship


When I was little I had as a pet a boxer dog called Almendra, she was really adorable and fearful, I always remember that she was afraid of dogs smaller than her and hid behind me, I also remember that I broke my grandmother's plants, but always but I always managed to make you laugh when you played with her. When Almendra grew a lot we had to give it up in adoption and although at first I was sad to have to let it go then I understood that she needed more space to play freely.

Currently I  have a new pet is a hedgehog and is called Lewis, my mom gave it as a birthday present two years ago, I always wanted to have an hedgehog so I am very happy with my new friend. At first I thought that their jaws would be a problem, but with much love and patience, Lewis is very docile and loves to play. I really love my pet, he is really adorable and a little angry, but I love how it looks when he wrinkle his forehead and he curls like a little ball.

8 comments:

  1. Your little friend is very cute and tender, be patient and he will reward you with love

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say, with love and patience you can love a pet as delicate as Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. almendra sounds as a playful dog,im sure she always was shaking her tail haha, and lewis looks cute,i ask myself if he can run fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hedgehogs are very cute! I wish I have one too

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so adorable, I hope I can meet him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the small animals!! I love your hedgehog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hedgehog is really beautiful, I've always wanted to see and touch one

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww hedgehog are very cool and cute!

    ReplyDelete