Monday, June 17, 2019

The story of my favourite photograph


I think I have several favorite photos, I love landscape photos, but there is one in  particular that is simply my favorite; It is a photograph of this year's summer vacation, it is the photograph of the view of a viewpoint in the Jeinimeni National Park, I think the whole park deserved to be photographed, it was really beautiful, the four hours of travel from Chile Chico were worth the pity, the nature reserve was almost not intervened by the people.

I remember that even the path to the viewpoint was not very walkable and was much longer than what was on the map, but then almost die of fatigue trying to climb the hill, to reach the climb and be able to observe the entire park, it was really incredible, I  am from Santiago had never seen so many trees so green and leafy, and lake water so blue... So after enjoying the magnificent scenery and recover the air, take many pictures and this is one of them.

After that vacation I decided to try to learn more about photography and thus do justice to landscapes


4 comments:

  1. what a great view,i´m sure it was taken from a very high place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Chile has a lot of beautiful places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That landscape can't be compared with anyplace of Santiago, it's very beautiful! :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really beautiful, I would like to know it too

    ReplyDelete